Tuesday 4 November 2014

Introduction to Billing

To make my poster and teaser trailer authentic and realistic, I am going to include a version of the 'Billing' in each. During my analysis of poster have billing on the bottom of the poster. The only real exception to this are 'Teaser poster', which come a lot earlier than the films release. Due to the fact that I am making a poster that would be promoting a film close to its release, and not a teaser poster, in order to make it authentic, one of the conventions I will include is a 'billing .

In order to make my 'Billing' seem realistic, I am going to conduct research into the font used, the order of elements and create a biography for each member of the cast and crew. To expand my research, I am going to look at a number of existing credits/billings on Horror poster. Looking at horror poster in particular, will help me come up with my cast and crew.

Below, I have attchated an example of an existing movie poster, for the same film. One which is a 'Teaser movie poster' and a poster designed closer to the release date.

              Teaser Poster Trailer                                                 'Poster, closer to release date'
                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment