Monday 17 November 2014

The Cast Of My Film.

Having conducted research on existing professionals, in order to come up with a list of crew members for my billing, I am now able to make up fictional biographies for my cast. When selecting member's of my Crew, I wanted to use people who really worked in the industry, to give a more realistic feel to my film. However,when I had to select my cast, I did not choose well known 'Stars', as it would be impossible to use real actors.

Below, I have created a fictional biographies for the characters I have created.

- Jack Caine - 
Staring along side awarding winning, Johnny Depp in "Silence", Caine is set to be staring in another outstanding horror this summer. It is safe to say that Caine is specialized within the Horror genre, as 'Silence' would be his 12th performance in a Horror production. Some of these include "Don't look back", "Sister" and "The Elevator"

- Elizabeth Gold - 
Sophisticated actress, Elizabeth Gold is most known for appearing is "The Kings Speech" in 2010. Elizabth has appeared in movies ranged from diverse genres, such as Romantic Comedy, Thrillers and Horror. Gold has the ability to adapt herself into any role given to her. Elizabeth has appeared in films such as, "The capture", "Pitch Perfect" and "Revenge" 

- James Renner -
Up and coming actor 'James Renner' is most known for his appearance in the horror TV Series "Cluedo". Whilst the majority of Renner's fame derives from his acting skills, he is also a sensation to the ladies. Renner has been nominated for 'Coolest Actor' of the year, this will be his second nomination in a row.
- Jessica Johnson - 
Johnson is most known for her performances within the horror genre.Johnson won the 2013 award for most Sinister actress. She has the unique ability to create an unsettling atmosphere for the audience, which is ideal for the horror Genre. Jessica has performed in big blockbuster releases, such as 'Sinister', 'The Shinning' and the 'Evil Dead'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment