Sunday 7 December 2014

Introduction to Questionnaires

As part of my primary research I set out by creating a questionnaire regarding relevant information of my audience. In my questionnaire I've included specific questions that are directed to my target audience, in terms of their expectations to the genre and conventions on existing media texts. This will enable me to source the specific conventions of the horror genre, and incorporate them into my film.

This will be followed by an additional questionnaire on responses to my poster layouts and conventions in my evaluation. This will enable me to gauge from the audience response, whether or not it was successful or not. This will be based on a range of factors, such as; Genre, Narrative and the comparison to existing media texts. 




No comments:

Post a Comment