Monday 29 December 2014

Potential Cover Lines & Banners

In the research I have carried out on 'Cover Lines' and 'Banner' have illustrated the importance of these two elements in a magazine front cover, as  I have yet to analyse one without both these features. This applies to both mainstream magazine, featuring Hollywood blockbusters and independent magazines, featuring low budge British films.

Mainstream Cover Lines



Independent Cover Lines



Due to the importance of Taglines and them being an essential feature of magazine covers, I will be including a number of taglines in my cover. Below, I have come up with a wide range of potential taglines which could be included on my magazine cover. 

My taglines will specif to my genre and target audience, therefore, related to the horror genre. However, my magazine publication is aimed to be a mainstream, and therefore, is not specific to one genre, unless it is a 'Special Edition', where it would focus on just one genre - For example on Hollowean. Therefore, it is for this reason, my taglines will contain a variety of genres. 


1.Ultimate Review of 2015 - Banner in a circle.

2.Exclusive Interview with the mast of Horror 'Sam Raimi' 

3.Names of separate horror films - "Next in Line", "You can't run" and "Ghost Hunter"

4. More Screams than ever, its a Sam Raimi production!

5. Top 10 Horror Films of 2014 - Banner 

6. Exclusive insite to New release 2015 - 'Flash'

7. James Renner is back with style! - Cover Line

8. This year's most essential exclusive - Cover Line

9. Unseen 'Flash' Poster (Banner)


No comments:

Post a Comment