Monday 13 October 2014

Genre analysis of Teaser Trailers.

As I have decided that my film is going to be from the horror genre, I need to carry out some research on horror teaser trailers, as I will be making a teaser trailer as part of my final task. As part of my research, I am now going to look at 'Five' existing horror teaser trailers. I will then analyse them, in terms of their genre conventions, rather than the general conventions of teaser trailers. This research will help me later on in the 'research and planning' of my teaser trailer, as I will just incorporate all these genre conventions, making my teaser trailer more authentic and realistic.


Below, I have written a list of the 'Five' existing teaser trailers I will be analysing, in terms of their genre conventions:

  • Deliver Us From Evil
  • Wicked
  • Paranormal Activity 4 
  • Mamma

No comments:

Post a Comment