Monday 8 September 2014

Poster conventions conclusion.

I have spent the last few post analysing and evaluating movie poster, over a range of different genres. I carried out this task in order to identify whether or not movie posters from diverse genres share the same conventions in their posters.

Below, I have listed a range of diverse poster conventions that I have found through my research, on evaluating poster conventions and identifying them. When creating my post, I will ensure myself to use almost all of these conventions, in order to ensure my post looks authentic:


Title of the film.






Billing/Credits







Iconography (Associated with genre).









Release date.






Taglines






References to awards










Image of stars or characters of film










Reference To Reconcilable Stars





References to other films.



Production Company Logo




Movie Certificate.












Social media Links



Sound Logo








Reference To Merchandise.




Colour Scheme


Star ratings





Reference to director




Reference to source material




Website






Quotations from reviews







No comments:

Post a Comment